The-Dots listed Beatie in their 'Leaders 2017' and asked her to nominate her own
- Jude Kelly, Artistic Director, Southbank Centre
- Danielle Pender, Founder and Editor of Riposte Magazine - a smart magazine for women.
- Amanda Nevill CBE, Chief Executive of the British Film Institute (BFI)
- Liv Little, Founder of gal-dem
- Jamie Klingler, Head of Publishing Operations at ShortList Media
- Marina Willer, first female Partner at Pentagram Design London
- Beatie Wolfe, Anglo-American singer songwriter.
- Camille Walala, Print • Design • Interiors
- Georgia Arnold, Director, MTV Staying Alive Foundation & Senior VP, Viacom
- Nishma Robb, Head of Ads Marketing at Google
- Alice Black, Co-Director, Design Museum
- Pip Jamieson, Founder of The Dots
In turn Beatie Wolfe wanted to highlight...
- Emily Gobeille, Co-Founder of Design I/O
- Esther Dyson, chairman of EDventure Holdings
- Ina Fried, Journalist, Axios
- Janet Billig Rich, Manage This Media
- Jessica Rosenkrantz, co-founder Nervous System
- Julia Kaganskiy, Director, NEW INC at New Museum
- Nadia Ricketts, Founder BeatWoven
- Paola Antonelli, MOMA
- Sammy Payne, Co-Founder of Open Bionics
- Sarah Rose, Director of Consumer Insight at Channel 4